All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mourph - Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm 

Character Information:

1) What class do you play?
Restoration Shaman since BC, Elemental offspec, sometimes Resto PVP offspec. I played a Holy/Disc Priest during Vanilla and BC. I am a healer, prefer healing, and have always healed. I have no intention of going dps or tanking.

2) What is your armory link? (Please Log off in your raiding gear)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... h/advanced

Personal Information:

3) Are you 17 or older?
Yep, i'm in my early 30's and married, no kids

4) Can you communicate in English?
Yep, I live in Canada, Native English speaker (not french!)

Computer Information:

5) Can your computer handle 25-Man raids?
Yeah Quad core 3.06Ghz, 4GB of ram, GTX470, SSD. 60+ FPS during raids.

6) Do you have a working mic?
Yep, i bought a new Razor headset a few months ago actually.

7) Do you have a stable internet connection?
yes, i average about 90-110ms latency for both home and world.

Player Information:

8) What is your raiding experience? (Please focus mostly on current content)
I've been playing wow since the Friends and Family Alpha. Everything prior to 4.1. I have killed 3/12 Heroic currently in 4.1 Everything except some of the newest heroic bosses, because sociopath is slowly melting away and not raiding the last few months.

9) How prepared do you show up to raids?
I bring fish feasts, stacks of Mythical and Concentration potions. and carry both Spirit and Int flasks at all times. i have an alt herb/alch to prepare my own pots and flasks so i'm never short.

10) What is your availability on Tuesdays & Thursdays (9:00pm - 12:30am)?
This is perfect for me, i should have near 100% attendance

Additional Information:

11) What were your previous guilds?
I was in Risen on Alleria back in 2006/Vanilla, and got World first (yes, world) Twin Emperors in AQ40 with them. Around the days of Naxx40, i got a real job, and had to step down from serious hardcore raiding. During BC i raided with some friends in Farm Status on Alleria, until Mid BC when we collectively re-rolled horde. We raided some Naxx and Ulduar but It didn't last long as some officer drama split the guild up. I then joined Paradigm for a little bit, and then Sociopath during early Ulduar, i've been with Sociopath since, and i am/was the healing class leader. Socio is rapidly melting away as people lose interest and the GM has no time for Wow. I am the only active officer and i want to raid, and i don't really want to transfer, i have friends on Smolderthorn.

there might be some logs up on World of Logs if you want to get that detailed.

here's a URL to my current personal best acheivement (of sorts)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Throne_of_the_4_Winds/Conclave_of_Wind/25N/Restoration_Shaman/

12) Are there any <Gloryhogs> members that can vouch for you?
Nikkels & Keds i have raided pug occasionally. Pollux was elemental in Socio for a while until i taught him some Resto tricks and he left because he wasn't getting raid slots back then. Raided with Wonkz a while back too, he may have been in socio (its a blur i've been in socio a long time now).

** Please attach a screenshot of your UI, preferably in a raiding environment **
i play in 1920x1200, and this is actually a post fight picture, but it does show my UI.

I use Grid, some grid extras to track hots and some raid debuffs, recount, clique, DBM, Omen, Xperl, Totem Timers, Chocolate bar, and a bunch of little libbroker addons. I have also written my own addons occasionally.

http://s.guildomatic.com/226717/host/e8/e815345cdf643f8b3a5a6940e0830c84.jpg

Post subject: Re: Mourph - Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

I can honestly say that we can use a new resto shaman, we do have 7 active healers at the moment so you would have to work for your raider spot. I will wait for our healing officer to check out your app and give her input since she does have final decision when it comes to recruiting healers, but i would not mind giving you a trial.

Post subject: Re: Mourph - Resto Shaman
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm 

Whisper Ironey in game.